Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) SmartBrain by G.F. Smith
2) Knock On Wood by Linda O. Johnston
3) Criminal Confections by Colette London
4) On Toby's Terms by Charmaine Hammond
5) Pane and Suffering by Cheryl Hollon
6) The Corpse With the Diamond Hand by Cathy Ace

What I listened to last week:
1) The Paris Key by Juliet Blackwell

What I'm currently reading:
1) Faux Paw by Sofie Kelly

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  One Deadly Night By John Glatt

What I plan to read this week:
1) Guaranteed To Bleed by Julie Mulhern
2) Those Children Are Ours by David Burnett
3) Diner Knockout by Terri Austen
4) Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber
5) Dangerously Dark by Colette London
6) Flipped For Murder by Maddie Day
7) A Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The James Miracle by Jason F. Wright

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great list of books! I am curious about The Paris Key and Those Children Are Ours. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

Ambitious list of books. These are all new to me too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Elizabeth said...

What a great week for you.

I LOVED THE PARIS KEY. I wanted to get on the next plane to Paris. :)

ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Kathryn T said...

Wow you get through some reading in a week. I have seen The Paris Key in a few places and wondered about it. I know all the Paris lover readers will be on to it.

westmetromommy said...

Wow! You had a productive reading week!