Sunday, August 10, 2014

Forever (The Wolves Of Mercy Falls #3), Maggie Stiefvater

 photo 9895934_zpsdf352133.jpg

Synopsis: In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Thoughts: I have to say I was very pleased with the ending of this series. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was just the right ending, I think. In spite of Sam and Grace being the main characters, the relationship between Isabelle and Cole was the one that really had my interest in this particular book. 

I hated saying goodbye to all these characters, and would enjoy another visit to their lives sometime in the future.

No comments: