Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Scrapbook Of The Dead by Mollie Cox Bryan
2) Freedom's Secret by Amy McCoy Dees
3) Redemption by Becky Johnson
4) Finding Hope by Elizabeth Diaz
5) Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantine
6) Pretending To Dance by Diane Chamberlain
7) Ghostly Graveyard by Kathi Daley
8) Deadly Messengers by Susan May

What I listened to last week:
1) Murder Served Simply by Isabella Alan

What I'm currently reading:
1) SmartBrain by G.F. Smith
2) Woman of Light by Teresa Pollard

What I'm currently listening to:
1) A Dollar Short by Karin Gillespie

What I plan to read this week:
1) A Father For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala
2) A Pet For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala
3) Light by Adrienne Woods
4) Bondage by H.B. Moore
5) The Rockstar Remedy by Dr. Gabrielle Francis and Stacy Baker Masand
6) Chef Maurice and the Bunny Boiler Bake Off by J.A. Lang
7) A Beeline for Murder by Meera Lester

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Paris Key by Juliet Blackwell

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Mmm...a Paris book I haven't read?! Must check this out.

Here's my It's Monday!

Teresa Kander said...

I'm a fan of Juliet Blackwell's cozy mysteries, so I expect this to be a good read/listen.

Julie @ Smiling Shelves said...

Looks like you've got a lot of good reads this week! Enjoy!