Monday, October 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Faux Paw by Sofie Kelly
2) Guaranteed To Bleed by Julie Mulhern
3) Those Children Are Ours by David Burnett
4) Diner Knock Out by Terri Austen
5) Killer Retreat by Tracy Webber
6) Dangerously Dark by Colette London
7) Flipped For Murder by Maddie Day
8) A Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller

What I listened to last week:
1) Forgiven

What I'm currently reading:
1) Come Rain or Come Shine by Jan Karon
2) Mrs. Covington's Sunday School Dropouts

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  You Are The Love Of My Life

What I plan to read this week:
1) Rust by Corbin Bernson
2) The Good Neighbor by A.J. Banner
3) Bone Box by Jay Amberg
4) Auditory Viewpoint by Lillian R. Melendez
5) Love In The Time Of Murder by D.E. Haggerty
6) Empty Nest by Marty Wingate
7) Look Both Ways by Carol J. Perry

What I plan to listen to this week:
1)  Undecided

No comments: