Monday, January 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) Cause She's A Good Girl by Groovy Lee
2) Conspiracy Of Silence by Augustine Sam
3) A Free Unsullied Land by Maggie Kast
4) A Criminal Magic by Lee Kelly
5) Death Comes To The County Fair by Annette Drake
6) Finding Sheba by H.B. Moore
7) Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty by Angela Ewell Hunt
8) The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston

What I listened to last week:
1)  Summer's Child by Diane Chamberlain
2) The War Room by Chris Fabry

What I'm currently reading:
1) Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray
2) Stabbing In The Senate by Colleen J. Shogan

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Accused by Tonya Craft

What I plan to read this week:
1) Swan Deception by Glede Browne Kabongo
2) The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
3) Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
4) Thread and Gone by Lea Wait
5) All In Her Head by Sunny Mera

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Triumph of Faith: Why The World Is More Religious Than Ever by Rodney Stark

What I got in the mail last week:
1) Dee and Deb, Off They Go--Kindergarten First Day Jitters by Donna McDine (children's)

What I won last week:
1) Dee and Deb, Off They Go--Kindergarten First Day Jitters by Donna McDine (children's)
2) Paris Is Always A Good Idea by Nicolas Barreau

What I bought last week:
1) The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
2) Staying Home Is A Killer (A Mom Zone Mystery) by Sara Rosett

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I loved Pretty Girls...and I am a big Diane Chamberlain fan. Haven't read Summer's Child. Going now to check it out!

Thanks for sharing..and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Marce said...

I considered Pretty Girls as next read, I think I may get to it this month. You have lots of great books, enjoy.

westmetromommy said...

Wow! You read a lot last week! Good for you!

Kathryn T said...

I saw someone else reading Stabbing in the Senate. Hope its good. Love Diane Chamberlain and will read or listen to this one eventually.

Kathy Martin said...

You had a great reading week. All of your books are new to me but my fellow commenters are all pushing Diane Chamberlain. I'll have to check her out. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

Elizabeth said...

Wow...you are amazing.

I recognize a few of your books, but The Forgotten Recipe and Whispers in the Reading Room are catching my attention.

Thanks for sharing, and Happy Reading this week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading