Monday, January 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) How To Grow An Addict by J.A. Wright
2) Gunfight At Grace Gulch by Darlene Franklin
3)  Dante's Gift by Aubrey Wynne
4) Caskets From Costco by Kelly Wilson
5) His Father Still by Tim Hollister
6) Follow Me Home by Cathy Woodman
7) Double Doubt by Ann Hammerton

What I listened to last week:
1) We Are All The Same: A Story Of A Boy's Courage and A Mother's Love by Jim Wooten
2) Anthem by Ayn Rand

What I'm currently reading:
1) Spies and Spells by Tonya Kappes
2) Chasing the Codex by Patricia Rockwell
3) The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson

What I'm currently listening to:
1) My Name Is Not Friday by Jon Walter
2) Carpe Demon by Jill Kenner

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Ravine by Robert Pascuzzi
2) Murder On Wheels by Lynn Cahoon
3) The Final Tap by Amanda Flower
4) No Cats Allowed by Miranda James

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Persuasion by Jane Austen

What I got in the mail last week:
1)  Silly Elephant by Nadh Poduri

What I won last week:
1) Kiss Me In Christmas by Debbie Mason

No comments: