Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray
2) Stabbing In The Senate by Colleen J. Shogan
3) Last Dance by Joyce and Jim Lavene
4) Swan Deception by Glede Browne Kabongo
5) The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
6) All In Her Head by Sunny Mera

What I listened to last week:
1) Accused by Tonya Craft

What I'm currently reading:
1) Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
2) New Beginnings: A 31 Day Devotional Journey by Cathy Bryant

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Memory Box by Eve Lesko Natiello
2) Karma's A Killer by Tracy Weber
3) Sweet Pepper Hero by J.J. Cook
4) How To Grow An Addict by J.A. Wright
5) Gunfight At Grace Gulch by Darlene Franklin
6) The Secrets Of Lizzie Borden by Brandy Purdy

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Revenant by Michael Punke

What I got in the mail last week:
1) Double Doubt by Anne Hammerton

What I won last week:
1) Noah's Wife by Lindsay Starck

6 comments:

westmetromommy said...

Wow! I'm impressed on how much you read last week! Great job!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I loved The Things We Keep...and Pretty Girls. Enjoy your books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Kathryn T said...

Lots of reading. I really enjoyed Sally Hepworth's book. Hope you love reading all your books this week.

Elizabeth said...

Finishing six books in one week is amazing. I am such a slow reader. :)

I enjoyed The Things We Keep.

Have a wonderful week this week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Teddyree said...

Wow great week of reading for you. I really liked The Things We Keep and The Fifth Wave was good, can't wait for the movie. Happy reading :)

Christina T said...

I'm glad you loved The Things We Keep! I finished it a few days ago and really liked it too though not as much as Still Alice.

I want to read The 5th Wave (and see the movie) and The Revenant sounds really interesting. There are a lot of holds on it at the library because of the movie.