Monday, September 8, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Begins Today!



And so it begins....the journey to whittle down the stacks of books I have around the house!  I have set a goal of at least six books during the next 12 days, but hope to be able to finish even more. Here are the first six that I will be working on, some of which are already in progress:

Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke (55% finished)

The Book Stops Here by Kate Carlisle (75% finished)

Watercolor Dreams by Sherry Kyle

The Moment Of Everything by Shelley King

The Kennedy Connection by R.G. Belsky

All We Had by Annie Weatherwax


I'll post every day with an update, and add new titles as needed. Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Have fun reading these! I hope you reach your goals.

Teresa Kander said...

Thanks....me too! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you reach your goals! Those books look interesting. :)

Tackle TBR
Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Dissonance is high on my list too! I hope it's a great day for you!

Unknown said...

Awesome, I want to post every day, but we shall see how well I do with that :)