Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Still Alice by Lisa Genova
2) Killing Weeds by Joyce Lavene
3) because by Jack Langedijk
4) Metro Diaries by Namrata

What I listened to last week:
1) All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter
2) The Witchcraft of Salem Village, by Shirley Jackson

What I'm currently reading:
1) The Rhyme Of The Magpie (A Birds Of A Feather Mystery) by Marty Wingate
2) Booker: Tap That, by John W. Mefford
3) First Frost, by Sarah Addison Allen

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  Night Night Sleep Tight by Hallie Ephron

What I plan to read this week:
1) Ruby Circle, by Richelle Mead
2) We'll Always Have New York, by Jill Knapp


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Necessary End, by Peter Robinson
2) In Some Other World, Maybe, by Shari Goldhagen



4 comments:

Debbish said...

Wow a big reading and listening week last week! I recognise a few of the titles though not many so look forward to hearing what you thought of them.

Deb

Unknown said...

The Witchcraft of Salem Village by Shirley Jackson sounds very intriguing. I'm going to check it out. :)

Stephanie Faris said...

What did you think of Still Alice? I read it a few years ago and loved it so much, I bought a copy for my mother-in-law and my mom!

Teresa Kander said...

I loved it....I have a review of it which I posted yesterday.