Monday, November 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1)  Carpe Bead Em by Tonya Kappes
2) A Dickens Of A Murder by Joyce and Jim Lavene
3) Seeking The Star by Traci Borum
4) Taking Leaps and Finding Ghosts by Janet DeLee
5) In Sheep's Clothing by L.D. Beyer
6) The Cat Of Christmas Past by Kathi Daley
7)  To Helvetica and Back by Paige Shelton

What I listened to last week:
1) A Potion To Die For by Heather Blake
2) One Potion In The Grave by Heather Blake

What I'm currently reading:
1) Pieces On Earth by Cathy Bryant
2) An Amish Christmas Gift (Three Amish Novellas)

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  Meow If It's Murder by T.C. Lotempio

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Stitching Hour by Amanda Lee
2) Claws For Alarm by T.C. Lotempio
3) Had I Known by Joan Lunden
4) Smart But Dead by Nancy G. West

What I plan to listen to this week:
1)  Ghost Of A Potion by Heather Blake

No comments: