Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1)  Pieces On Earth by Cathy Bryant
2) The Stitching Hour by Amanda Lee
3)  Claws For Alarm by T.C. Lotempio
4)  An Amish Christmas Gift (Three Amish Novellas)
5)  Had I Known by Joan Lunden
6)  Smart But Dead by Nancy G. West


What I listened to last week:
1) Meow If It's Murder by T.C. Lotempio


What I'm currently reading:
1) A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love


What I'm currently listening to:
1) Ghost Of A Potion by Heather Blake

What I plan to read this week:
1) I'll Feel Better When It Quits Hurting by Lisa Orban
2) Heartbound by P.L. Alltraine
3) The Devil's Playground by Eliza Freed
4) The Right Wrong Thing by Ellen Kirschman
5) Chick Lit (And Other Formulas For Life) by Abby Rosmarin
6) Silence of the Chihuahuas by Waverly Curtis
7) Tanner's Devil by Sylvia Hubbard

What I plan to listen to this week:
1)  The James Miracle by Jason F. Wright

No comments: