Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2) A Scone To Die For by H. Y. Hanna
3) The Gates Manor Band by Jan Hemby
4) Dearly Departed by Hy Conrad
5) Dishing Up Death by Marie Celine
6) Killing Me Softly by Kathryn R. Biel

What I listened to last week:
1) The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth

What I'm currently reading:
1) Lights, Camera, Death by Marie Celine
2) In The Dark by Chris Patchell

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Bliss House by Laura Benedict

What I plan to read this week:
1) Memory House by Bette Lee Crosby
2) Dragon Wife by Diane Green
3) Molly's Misadventures by D.E. Haggerty
4) Dancing Up A Storm (anthology)

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

What I got in the mail last week:
1) Charlotte's Story by Laura Benedict
2) The Drowning by Camilla Lackberg
3) Young Elizabeth by Kate Williams
4) Sister Jaguar's Journey by Sister Judy Bisignano (book and DVD)
5) The Marriage Test: Our 40 Dates Before "I Do" by Jill Andress and Brook Silva-Braga
6) The Lost Gospel: Decoding The Ancient Text That Reveals Jesus' Marriage to Mary the Magdalene by Simcha Jacobovici and Barry Wilson
7) Eyeshine by Cy Wyss

What I won last week:


What I got from the library:
1) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2) Dishing Up Death by Marie Celine
3) Lights Camera Murder by Marie Celine
4) The Hormone Reset Diet: Heal Your Metabolism To Lose 15 lbs. in 21 Days by Sara Gottfried

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Of all the books you list, I have only read Ready Player One which I thought was a very interesting story. I hope you enjoy the books on your stack for this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read any of your books, except Wuthering Heights, of course, which was so long ago I have forgotten most of it...LOL.

Enjoy your reading, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Kathryn T said...

Wow lots read and many incoming books is great and to get so many wins is awesome too. Hope you enjoy them all.

Yvonne said...

An abundance of books! Hope you enjoy them all.

Nise' said...

Wuthering Heights would be a great listen! Enjoy.

Jo said...

I want to read Ready Player One and I haven't read any of the others, hope you like them all!!
http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

You get so much reading done, wow! I bought Ready Player One on audio but didn't get far. For some reason it didn't grip me. Maybe I'll try it again at some point. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Beth said...

I've got Ready Player One on my to-read shelf. My teens promise me I'll like it, I just need to start it.