Monday, November 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Rust by Corbin Bernson
2) The Good Neighbor by A.J. Banner
3) Bone Box by Jay Amberg
4) Auditory Viewpoint by Lillian R. Melendez
5) Love In The Time Of Murder by D.E. Haggerty
6) Empty Nest by Marty Wingate
7) Look Both Ways by Carol J. Perry
8) Come Rain or Come Shine by Jan Karon
9)  Mrs. Covington's Sunday School Dropouts

What I listened to last week:
1) You Are The Love Of My Life by Susan Richards Shreve

What I'm currently reading:
1) Carpe Bead Em by Tonya Kappes
2) A Dickens Of A Murder by Joyce and Jim Lavene

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  A Potion To Die For by Heather Blake

What I plan to read this week:
1) Seeking The Star by Traci Borum
2) Taking Leaps and Finding Ghosts by Janet DeLee
3) After Alice by Gregory Maguire
4) In Sheep's Clothing by L.D. Beyer
5) The Stitching Hour by Amanda Lee
6) The Cat Of Christmas Past by Kathi Daley

What I plan to listen to this week:
1)  One Potion In The Grave by Heather Blake

No comments: