Monday, September 7, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes
2) The Maze by Jason Brannon
3) Just The Facts by Ellen Sherman
4) A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
5) Threads Of Evidence by Lea Wait
6) Cancans, Croissants, and Caskets by Mary McHugh

What I listened to last week:
1) Candy Corn Murder by Leslie Meier

What I'm currently reading:
1) Elements by Jesikah Sundlin
2) Star Craving Mad by Elise A. Miller
3) Magic Fishing Panties by Kimberly J. Dalferes

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Last Wool And Testament by Molly MacRae

What I plan to read this week:
1) Girl Meets Class by Karin Gillespie
2) High Strung by Janice Peacock
3) First Family by Alice Langholt

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Kings Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi

1 comment:

Carrie Fancett Pagels said...

Wow that's a lot of books, Teresa!!! I'm reading DebbieLynne Costello's upcoming release and listening to an audiobook by Angela Breidenbach. And I have a few more waiting for me, too! Blessings!