Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Onyx Webb, Book Two by Andrea Waltz
2) Hiding Places by Erin Healy
3) Beautiful Affliction: A Memoir by Lene Fogelberg
4) The Girl From Krakow by Alex Rosenberg
5) Plantation Shudders by Ellen Byron
6) Dog In The Frame by Grace Geyer
7)  Eat Now Talk Later by James Vescovi
8) Deadly Dye and A Soy Chai by Traci Andreghetti and Elizabeth Ashby

What I listened to last week:
1)  Murder Plain and Simple by Isabella Alan
2) Murder Simply Stitched by Isabella Alan

What I'm currently reading:
1) Deadly Messengers by Susan May
2) SmartBrain by G.F. Smith
3) Woman of Light by Teresa Pollard

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Murder Served Simply by Isabella Alan

What I plan to read this week:
1) Back Again by Susan May
2) Scrapbook Of The Dead  by Mollie Cox Bryan
3) Freedom's Secret by Amy McCoy Dees
4) Redemption by Becky Johnson
5) Finding Hope by Elizabeth Diaz
6) Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantine

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Dollar Short: The Bottom Dollar Girls Go Hollywood by Karin Gillespie
2) One Deadly Night by John Glatt

2 comments:

kim hansen said...

Reading I'll stand by you by Sharon Sala.

Elizabeth said...

That cover of EAT NOW, TALK LATER makes me want to have some pasta. LOL!!

How do you read so many books? Wish I could read more each week.

ENJOY your reading week.


Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading