Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) The Ravine by Robert Pascuzzi
2) Murder On Wheels by Lynn Cahoon
3) A Disguise To Die For by Diane Vallere
4) Be Still My Beading Heart by Janice Peacock
5) Risen by Angela Elwell Hunt
6) Elemental Kingdoms: Darkness Descends by Peter and Lauren Arvo

What I listened to last week:
1) My Name Is Not Friday by Jon Walter
2) Persuasion by Jane Austen

What I'm currently reading:
1) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2) A Scone To Die For by H. Y. Hanna

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Gates Manor Band by Jan Hemby
2) Dearly Departed by Hy Conrad
3) Killing Me Softly by Kathryn R. Biel
4) In The Dark by Chris Patchell
5) Memory House by Bette Lee Crosby

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) South With The Sun by Lynne Cox

What I got in the mail last week:
1) A Disguise To Die For by Diane Vallere
2) Always Hungry by David Ludwig

What I won last week:

4 comments:

Nikki in Niagara said...

I finally read "Ready Player One" a couple of weeks ago. I sooo fangirled over it. It was like a play by play of my life through video games and movies. LOL

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your books. They are all new to me, although I've seen them around. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathryn T said...

All new to me too Teresa, but you must just about read a book a day - or more!

Elizabeth said...

Your weeks are always so amazing.

ENJOY...I don't know any of your books, but I hope they all have been good and are good.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading