Monday, February 29, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Remem

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly Ring
2) Mayhem At The Orient Express by Kylie Logan
3) Happy Homicides 2: Valentine Edition (cozy mystery anthology)
4) Suddenly Spellbound by Ericka Lucke Dean
5) Eye Of Fear (phobia anthology)
6) The Daffodils Still Grow by Sherri Elizabeth Tidwell (childrens)
7) Deep Fried and Pickled by Paisley Ray
8) Shards Of Murder by Cheryl Hollon
9) Plateful of Murder by Carole Fawkes

What I listened to last week:
1) Young Elizabeth: The Making Of The Queen by Kate Williams

What I'm currently reading:
1) A Touch Of Ghost by Nic Saint
2) Resonance by Erica O'Rourke
3) A Jingle Valley Wedding by Martha Reynolds
4) The Alliance by Jolina Petersheim
5) Lead Me Home by Amy K. Sorrells

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum by Kirsten Weiss
2) Fall Of Poppies (anthology)
3) The Island by Clarissa Johal
4) Dark Touch by Aimee L. Salter
5) Empire Rising by Cheyanne Young
6) Sunflower Touches by Cheryl Oblon

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Royal Highness by Thomas Mann

What I got in the mail last week:
1) Remember To Forget by Ashley Royer
2) Glass Shatters by Michelle Meyers
3) Banished Threads by Kaylin McFarren

What I won last week:
1) Suffragette (DVD)
2) The Fast Diet Cookbook by Liz Arnold
3) A 13th Tail by Daniel Kelley

What I got from the library:
1)Resonance by Erica O'Rourke
2) The Longest Night by Andria Williams

No comments: