Tuesday, February 9, 2016

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU--Women Of Faith: An Amazing Joyful Journey

 photo WoFinCinemas_zpsklaxutli.jpeg

About the film: 
Over the last nearly 20 years, Women of Faith - http://www.womenoffaith.com/ - grew to become the largest non-denominational Christian women's conference, touching over five million lives with personal stories full of laughter and tears.  Stage events have included such inspirational and spiritual luminaries such as Campus Crusade for Christ's Mary Graham, author & reality TV star Corie Robertson, author & popular speaker Luci Swindoll, author Sheila Walsh, and others. 

The cinema event will take viewers on a journey of Women of Faith through the years, on stage and off, on their travels with World Vision, their impact on audiences, in short the way they've
changed the world.  Partly historical, and frequently hysterical, this unique cinematic experience will be packed with some of the most popular pieces from the beloved speaking team to include
Anna Trent, Thelma Wells, Mary Graham, Luci Swindoll, Sheila Walsh, Jen Hatmaker, Sandi Patty, Patsy Clairmont, Nicole Johnson, and Marilyn Meberg as well as music and performances from Christian contemporary artists that appeared on the tour.  Featuring never-before-seen interviews, outtakes, and behind the scenes footage, this event presentation will bring back memories for all those who have attended a Women of Faith weekend as well as create new memories for those experiencing it for the first time.  

My thoughts:
I have heard about Women of Faith conferences and other activities since they began in 1996. I have never had the opportunity to attend one of their events in the past, so when I heard about this movie, I knew that it was something I really wanted to see. Thankfully, it is being shown at my local theater on February 18th, and I was blessed enough to receive tickets to attend, along with several members of my Monday night Bible study group.  This group has become the "Women Of Faith" I love and trust, who provide me with the daily support and encouragement I need to continue to grow on my spiritual journey.

Film Trailer

Women of Faith - An Amazing Joyful Journey from BY Experience on Vimeo.

Social Media Links
Official websitehttp://www.wofincinemas.com
Instagram: @WomenofFaith

Disclosure: I received complimentary movie tickets from Propeller Consulting, LLC for sharing my experiences with you. However, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own and are not in any way influenced by monetary compensation.


No comments: