Monday, February 15, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) Lights, Camera, Death by Marie Celine
2) In The Dark by Chris Patchell
3) Dragon Wife by Diane Green
4) Molly's Misadventures by D.E. Haggerty
5) The Unfur-tunate Valentine's Scam by Alannah Rogers
6) Barnyard Murder by Mak K. Han

What I listened to last week:
1) Bliss House by Laura Benedict

What I'm currently reading:
1) Charlotte's Story by Laura Benedict
2) Memory House by Bette Lee Crosby
3) Dancing Up A Storm (anthology)

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

What I plan to read this week:
1) Strangers On A Bridge by James Donovan
2) The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly Ring
3) Stillwater Rising by Steena Holmes
4) Mayhem At The Orient Express by Kylie Logan
5) Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Royal Highness by Thomas Mann

What I got in the mail last week:
1) Noah's Wife by Lindsay Starck
2) Miriam by Mesu Andrews

What I won last week:
1) A Son's Vow (The Charmed Amish Life #1) by Shelley Shepard Gray
2) A Bale Of Turtles by Lee Clancey (childrens)

What I got from the library:
1) Stillwater Rising by Steena Holmes
2) Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
3) Mayhem At The Orient Express by Kylie Logan

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Busy, Busy, Busy is all I can think of to say. :)

Looks like a fantastic week.

I hope you are enjoying this week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading