Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Somewhere Safe With Somebody Good, by Jan Karon
2) Antique Magic, by Elaine Harris [ebook]
3)  Let Me Show You How I Love You, by Jim Cullum
4) Antique Forgery, by Elaine Harris [ebook]

What I listened to last week:
1)  The Signature of God: Conclusive Proof That Every Teaching, Every Command, Every Promise in the Bible is True, by Grant R. Jeffrey
2) Katherine, The Virgin Widow, by Jean Plaidy

What I'm currently reading:
1) A Trip Down Reality Lane, Ian Malone
2) Carbs and Cadavers, Ellery Adams [ebook]
3) To Fall In Love Again, David Burnett

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Murder At The Book Club, by Maggie King


What I plan to read this week:
1) No Such Thing As Perfect, by Sarah Daltry [ebook]
2) What Happens To Men When They Move To Manhattan, by Jill Knapp [ebook]
3) Wishing On Baby Dust, by Lydia Winters

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Shadow of the Pomegranate, by Jean Plaidy
2) Out Of Circulation, by Miranda James
3) The King's Secret Matter, by Jean Plaidy


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read a lot of Jean Plaidy last year.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an excellent reading week!

Debbish said...

I keep saying I'm going to try but I continue to resist audiobooks!

Deb