Monday, July 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Summer Secrets by Jane Green
2) A Cat To Die For by Maria Grazia Swan
3) Much Ado About Felines by Kathi Daley
4) The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop
5) Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
6) My Spouse Wants More Sex Than Me by Ruxandra LeMay
7) A Different Kind Of Same by Kelley Click
8) Murder In The Paperback Parlor by Ellery Adams

What I listened to last week:
1) The Status Of All Things by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
2) The Escape Artist by Diane Chamberlain

What I'm currently reading:
1) Fire Season by Hollye Dexter
2) The Time Mom Met Hitler, Frost Came To Dinner, And I Heard The Greatest Story Ever Told by Dikkon Eberhart
3) Chef Maurice And The Wrath Of Grapes by J.A. Lang

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The New Neighbor by Leah Stewart

What I plan to read this week:
1) Veils and Vengeance by Rachelle Christensen
2) The White River Killer by Stephen Wilson
3) Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
4) A First Date With Death by Diana Orgain

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Dress Lodger by Sherri Holman




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - I anxiously await your review of Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee. I've seen one review from a blogger I trust. It will admittedly be quite a while before I can read this, I think.
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews