Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day Nine Update



Tuesday, September 16, 2014
What I read today: 295 pages


Total pages read for challenge so far: 3399

Today's finished books: 
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
Landline, by Rainbow Rowell

Books I made progress in: 
The Affair, by Alicia Clifford--26%


Total number of finished books: 13

Titles of finished books: 
The Book Stops Here, by Kate Carlisle
Dissonance, by Erica O'Rourke
Watercolor Dreams, by Sherry Kyle
Confessions of a Teenage Rape Survivor, by Holly Dae
An Inconvenient Year, by Yvonne Joye
Chocolate Covered Murder, by Leslie Meier
The Moment Of Everything, by Shelly King
Baby Talk (Book 1), by Mike Wells (novella)
Blood Psychics, by Lindsay Edmunds (two short short stories)
Keep Your Friends Close, by Paula Daly
The Kennedy Connection, by R.G. Belsky
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
Landline, by Rainbow Rowell

3 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Oh, you read Landline! I've been curious about that one although I probably won't read it since it's not necessarily my type of book. I hope you enjoyed it! Great progress yesterday!!

Teresa Kander said...

I didn't like it as well as Eleanor & Park, which I read earlier this year. It was just "okay" to me.

Unknown said...

I'm confused to what day we are on LOL I have 8 for Tuesday. oh well lol you're doing AWESOME!:) ive added a few of these to my TBR list

My day 8 update!