Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Dream Character Challenge



Dream Character Challenge

Instructions:
1. Pick your favorite character from a book.
2. List the name, the book he/she is from, and why that was your choice.
3. Pick a celebrity or picture of who you would dream cast for that character.
4. Post or link that picture (or leave the name of the celebrity) with the character's info.

My Pick:
I chose Willow, from Legacy (The Biodome Chronicles #1) by Jesikah Sundin.  She is strong and independent, yet naive.   This is how she appears on the book's cover:

 photo 20558569_zps59ef28ed.jpg

My choice to portray her is Anna Sophia Robb.  I enjoy her work, and I think she looks remarkably Willow like.
 photo ASR_zpse922ae8e.jpg

2 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Especially with that long white blond hair. Good choice!

Unknown said...

oooh good choice!