Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) The Affair, by Alicia Clifford
2)   Landline, by Rainbow Rowell
3)  No Safe House, by Linwood Barclay
4)  If I Stay, Gayle Forman
5)  An Average Joe's Pursuit For Financial Freedom: Change Your Perception Of Money, by Michael Warren Munsey

6)  Blue Hydrangeas, by Marianne Sciucco



What I listened to last week:
1)   We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
2)  A Taste For Murder, by Claudia Bishop
3)  Picture Perfect: The Jodi Arias Story, by Shanna Hogan
4) Buried By Breakfast, by Claudia Bishop
5) Shattered: The True Story of a Mother's Love, a Husband's Betrayal, and a Cold-Blooded Texas Murder, by Kathryn Casey

What I'm currently reading:
1) Barely Bewitched, by Kimberly Frost
2) After The Fog, by Kathleen Shoop
3) Small Blessings, by Martha Woodruff

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Echopraxia, by Peter Watts

What I plan to read this week:
1) Crazy In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
2) Deception In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
3)  Hilltop Sunset,by Joyce T. Strand
4) Making Marion, by Beth Moran


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Ground To A Halt, by Claudia Bishop
2)  Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy, by Donald B. Kraybill
3) Toast Mortem, by Claudia Bishop



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok... Well I am proud of the one book I read last week. LOL The Jodi Arias story might have been premature, now that she is retrying on the death sentence, and mumblings of a federal court appeal!

Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic