Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 4, 2014

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

And yes, I KNOW it's Tuesday....better later than never.

What I read last week:
1)  Don't Try To Find Me, by Holly Brown
2) Why Ruin Another Life, by Anthony Weathers (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
3) Timeshock: I Want My Life Back, by Timothy Michael Lewis (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)


What I listened to last week:
1) A Captain's Duty,by Richard Phillips
2) Freezer I'll Shoot, by Victoria Hamilton

What I'm currently reading:
1) The Boleyn Reckoning, by Laura Andersen (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
2) Hotel Apocalypse, Volume I, by Bennett Gavrish (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
3) Inevitable
4) Star Cursed, by Jessica Spotswood

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Church Of Mercy: A Vision For The Church, by Pope Francis

What I plan to read this week:
1) In The Age Of Love And Chocolate, Gabrielle Zevin
2) Trailer Trash With A Girl's Name, by Stacey Roberts (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
3) Assaulted Pretzel (An Amish Mystery #2), by Laura Bradford 
4) Hotel Apocalypse, Volume II, by Bennett Gavrish (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls #2), Maggie Stiefvater
2) The Invisible Woman: The Story of Nelly Ternan and Charles Dickens, by Claire Tomalin


1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

It looks like you read a nice variety of books. I enjoyed Linger but the rest of your list is new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!