Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hotel Apocalypse, Volume II, Bennett Gavrish

 photo 22296972_zps38370201.jpg

Synopsis: Hotel Apocalypse is an action-packed dystopian adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world. One corporation controls the last shelter on Earth, and those inside are subject to its laws and lies. With each episode, you'll uncover more of the tower's mysteries and get to know the group of heroes fighting for a brighter tomorrow.

Thoughts: Oh my gosh! This was even better than Volume I....more action and suspense, and I couldn't stop reading it. My heart is still pounding from the ending, and I can't wait to find out what happens in Volume III.

Oliver,Leo and company are back again, continuing their adventures at "Hotel Apocalypse." Ruby and Leo are expecting a baby, and that fact colors every decision Leo makes this time around. There is humor, sadness, suspense, action, romance....a little something for everyone.

*I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.*

No comments: