Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Kidnapped In Paradise by Deborah Brown
2) Learning To Drive And Other Life Stories by Katha Pollitt
3) The S Word by Paolina Milana
4) Beautiful Girl by Fleur Philips
5)  Legend Of The Timekeepers by Sharon Ledwith
6) What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
7) The Sincerest Form Of Flattery by John L. DeBoer
8) Give Em Pumpkin To Talk About by Joyce and Jim Lavene

What I listened to last week:
1) Spellcasting In Silk by Juliette Blackwell
2) Magic and Macaroons by Bailey Cates

What I'm currently reading:
1) Hopscotch Homicide by Kathi Daley
2) The Witch Of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri
3) Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Covenant Child by Terri Blackstock

What I plan to read this week:
1) Murder In Palm Beach: The Homicide That Never Died by Bob Brink
2) An Empty Cup by Sarah Price

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) By Book Or By Crook by Eva Gates
2) Must Love Dogs by Claire Cook




2 comments:

Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me said...

Thats an impressive list of books. I started reading Divergent by Veronica Roth and I am totally hooked by it and expect to finish it tonight or the early hours of tomorrow ;)

Angela

Unknown said...

Most all of your titles sound great to me. I'm reading Center of Gravity by Laura McNeill. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews