Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton
2) Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
3) Killer Run by Lynn Cahoon
4) Black Cat and the Accidental Angel by Elaine Faber
5) Halloween In Paradise by Kathi Daley
6) A Deceptive Homecoming by Anna Loan-Wilsey
7) Murder In Palm Beach: The Homicide That Never Died by Bob Brink
8) An Empty Cup by Sarah Price
9) The Pharaoh's Daughter by Mesu Andrews
10) Lilacs For Julianna by Carrie Fancett Pagels

What I listened to last week:
1) Must Love Dogs

What I'm currently reading:
1) Elements by Jesikah Sundlin
2) If Fried Chicken Could Fly by Paige Shelton

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Kiss River by Diane Chamberlain

What I plan to read this week:
2) Over The Fence by Melanie Moreland
3) Anchored by Brigitte Quinn
4) The Ginseng Conspiracy by Susan Bernhardt
5) Vote For Remi by Leanna Lehman
6) Leave Yesterday Behind by Lauren Linwood
7) Murder She Floats by Stephen Kaminski

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos
2) Multiple Choice by Claire Cook




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm in the middle of a couple of things. Planning to start soon: The Last Clinic (A Darla Cavannah Mystery) by Gary Gusick.
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews