Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Over The Fence by Melanie Moreland
2) Anchored by Brigitte Quinn
3) The Ginseng Conspiracy by Susan Bernhardt
4) Vote For Remi by Leanna Lehman
5) Leave Yesterday Behind by Lauren Linwood
6) Murder She Floats by Stephen Kaminski

What I listened to last week:
1) Kiss River by Diane Chamberlain

What I'm currently reading:
1) Elements by Jesikah Sundlin
2) That's Not My Suitcase by Laina Turner

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos

What I plan to read this week:
1) Surface by Stacy Robinson
2) The Red Sun (Legends of Orkney) by Alane Adams
3) Satisfaction by Andee Reilly
4) The Legacy of Us by Kristin Contino
5) Code Grey by Clea Simon
6) Onyx Webb by Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton
7) A Geek Girl's Guide To Murder by Julie Anne Lindsey

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Multiple Choice by Claire Cook
2) Her Mother's Shadow by Diane Chamberlain




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping to get to a book I downloaded from NetGalley some time ago: The Sweetness by Sande Boritz Berger. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews