Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Reading Habits Survey

  1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?  I usually read either on the sofa or in bed.
  2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?  Bookmark--I have a HUGE selection of them.
  3. Can you  just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages? I generally need to read to the end of a chapter before I finish.
  4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Yes, all the time.
  5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?  Yes
  6. One book at a time or several at once? Generally more than one....one on the Kindle, one library book, one hardcover, and one audiobook.
  7. Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere--the Kindle goes wherever I go.
  8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? Silently, unless I'm reading to a grandchild.
  9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? If there is a lot of descriptive material, I'll skip pages.
  10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new? Generally try to keep them like new, but it doesn't always work out.
  11. Do you write in your books? Some nonfiction ones, if something resonates or makes me think of something specific.

No comments: