Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Pies and Prejudice, by Ellery Adams
2) The Boleyn Deceit, by Laura Andersen
3) Elizabeth The First Wife, by Lian Dolan

What I listened to last week:
1) A Vision In Velvet, by Juliet Blackwell
2) How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder, by Mark Gilbert

What I'm currently reading:
1) The Boleyn Deceit, by Laura Andersen
2) Because It Is My Blood, by Gabrielle Zevin

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Murder In Brentwood, Mark Fuhrman

What I plan to read this week:
1) That Night, by Chevy Stevens
2) Star Cursed, by Jessica Spotswood
3) The Cheese Stealer's Handbook, by Shoshaku Jushaku (pdf copy given to me by the author in return for an honest review).

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Bowled Over, by Victoria Hamilton
2) Erasing Hell, by Francis Chan
3) Freezer I'll Shoot, Victoria Hamilton
4)  A Captain's Duty, by Richard Philips

3 comments:

Julie @ Smiling Shelves said...

Pies and Prejudice sounds like a fun book! Enjoy your week!

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I'm curious about Zevins book have enjoyed her latest so much

Have a great reading week,
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Stormi said...

Don't think I have heard of any of those so I hope you enjoyed and will be enjoying your current reads. :)

Stormi
http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/