Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum by Kirsten Weiss
2) Resonance by Erica O'Rourke
3) A Jingle Valley Wedding by Martha Reynolds
4) The Alliance by Jolina Petersheim
5) Lead Me Home by Amy K. Sorrells
6) Fall Of Poppies (anthology)
7) A Tale Of Two Tabbies by Kathi Daley

What I listened to last week:
1) The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
2) The English Son by Wanda E. Brunstetter

What I'm currently reading:
1) The Island by Clarissa Johal
2) Dark Touch by Aimee L. Salter
3) Empire Rising by Cheyanne Young
4) Sunflower Touches by Cheryl Oblon
5) A Tale Of Two Biddies by Kylie Logan

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Ed Tarkington

What I plan to read this week:
1) Lastland by A.R. Ivanovich
2) Mirror World by John Calicchia
3) Your Body by Ryan Wood M.D.
4) Eyeshine by Cy Wyss
5) I AM by Dave Hernandez

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Royal Highness by Thomas Mann (I keep shoving this one back for other books...LOL)

What I got in the mail last week:
1) A Son's Vow by Shelley Shepard Gray
2) If I Run by Terri Blackstock
3) The Secret To Hummingbird Cake by Celeste Fletcher McHale
4) An Amish Market (anthology)
5) Starfish Island by Deborah Brown
6) A Bale Of Turtles by Lee Clancey (children's)
7) Butterfly by Elvy Rolle (children's)

What I won last week:
1) The Dinner Party by Brenda Janowitz

What I got from the library:
1) Been There Done That: Family Wisdom For Modern Times by Al Roker and Deborah Roberts

No comments: