Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Woman of Light by Teresa Pollard
2)  A Father For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala
3) A Pet For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala
4)  Light by Adrienne Woods
5) Bondage by H.B. Moore
6) The Rockstar Remedy by Dr. Gabrielle Francis and Stacy Baker Masand
7)  Chef Maurice and the Bunny Boiler Bake Off by J.A. Lang
8) A Beeline for Murder by Meera Lester

What I listened to last week:
1) A Dollar Short by Karin Gillespie

What I'm currently reading:
1) SmartBrain by G.F. Smith

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  The Paris Key by Juliet Blackwell

What I plan to read this week:
1) Knock On Wood by Linda O. Johnston
2) Criminal Confections by Colette London
3) On Toby's Terms by Charmaine Hammond
4) Pane and Suffering by Cheryl Hollon
5) The Corpse With the Diamond Hand by Cathy Ace
6) Happy Homicides (anthology)

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) One Deadly Night By John Glatt

No comments: