Monday, June 1, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1)  Revenge In Paradise by Deborah Brown
2) Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran
3) Booker: Hate City by John W. Mefford
4) Chef Maurice and a Spot of Truffle by J.A. Lang
5) Under Color Of Law by Sylvie Fox (did not finish)
6) The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen
7) Chance Meetings--Stories About Cross-Cultural Karmic Collisions and Compassion, by Madhu Bazaz Wangu
8) Ice Cream and Murder, Book 1 by Jennifer Martin
9) Recipes For Melissa by Teresa Driscoll


What I listened to last week:
1) Keeper Of The Light by Diane Chamberlain
2) Dogs Don't Lie by Clea Simon
3) Cats Can't Shoot by Clea Simon

What I'm currently reading:
1) The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek
2) Duchess of Mine by Red L. Jamison
3) Doughnuts And Deadly Schemes by Janel Gradowski

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Parrots Prove Deadly by Clea Simon

What I plan to read this week:
1) God's Buried Children by Daniel Farcas
2) Spelled by Betsy Schow
3) Love Letters by Beverly Lewis

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Panthers Play For Keeps by Clea Simon
2) Baptism For The Dead by Robert Irvine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous over how many books you manage to read and listen to every week. Both Revenge In Paradise by Deborah Brown and Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran sound good to my 'mystery-loving' ears. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews