Monday, May 25, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Someone Is Watching, by Joy Fielding
2) Eighty And Out by Kim Cano
3) Antique Discovery by Eileen Harris
4) Voices by Clarissa Johal

What I listened to last week:
1)  Deadly Appearances by Gail Bowen
2) The Canterbury Sisters by Kim Wright

What I'm currently reading:
1) Revenge In Paradise by Deborah Brown
2) Under Color Of Law by Sylvie Fox
3) Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Keeper Of The Light by Diane Chamberlain

What I plan to read this week:
1) Booker: Hate City by John W. Mefford
2) Chance Meetings--Stories About Cross-Cultural Karmic Collisions and Compassion, by Madhu Bazaz Wangu
3) The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Small Hill To Die On by Elizabeth Duncan
2) The Wandering Soul Murders by Gail Bowen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Teresa - What did you think of Voices by Clarissa Johal. It looks rather intense. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

Teresa Kander said...

I really enjoyed it. My full review will be posted here on the 29th, as part of a promotional tour.