Monday, May 4, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Home To Pebble Creek (short story) by Vannetta Chapman
2) Booker: Tap That, by John W. Mefford
3) Left Neglected, by Lisa Genova
4)  Blog This, by Cami Checketts
5) We'll Always Have New York, by Jill Knapp
6) Ready To Wed, by Greg and Erin Smalley

What I listened to last week:
1) A Necessary End, by Peter Robinson
2) In Some Other World, Maybe, by Shari Goldhagen
3) A.D.: The Bible Continues (The Revolution That Changed The World, by David Jeremiah

What I'm currently reading:
1) Double Fudge Brownie Murder, by Joanne Fluke
2) Shadow Of Doubt, by Nancy Cole Silverman
3) Changes, by Gillian Felix
4) Redeem This, by Cami Checketts


What I'm currently listening to:
1)  Lost Boys, by Orson Scott Card

What I plan to read this week:
1) Liar's Bench, by Kim Michele Richardson
2) The Accident, by Chris Pavone
3) Prudence (The Custard Protocol #1), by Gail Carriger
4) Charade (Sabby Carlyle #1), by Kristy Douglas


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Plagued By Quilt, by Molly MacRae
2) Big Miracle, by Tom Rose

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your reading plan. I've got my nost stuck in two books right now: Dark Southern Sun by Shaun McLaughlin and BITE by Nick Louth.
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews