Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Death On Eat Street, by J.J. Cook
2) Fry Another Day, by J.J. Cook
3) Cupid On The Loose! (short story anthology)  [ebook]
4) Cinderella's Secret Slipper, by Alinka Rutkowska [ebook]

What I listened to last week:
1)  I Shall Live:Surviving The Holocaust Against All Odds, by Henry Orenstein
2) Breaking The Silence, by Diane Chamberlain
3) The Cherry Cola Book Club, by Ashton Lee

What I'm currently reading:
1) Somewhere Safe With Somebody Good, by Jan Karon
2) Antique Magic, by Elaine Harris [ebook]
3) Let Me Show You How I Love You, by Jim Cullum

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Signature of God: Conclusive Proof That Every Teaching, Every Command, Every Promise in the Bible is True, by Grant R. Jeffrey

What I plan to read this week:
1) Antique Forgery, by Elaine Harris [ebook]
2) Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Katherine, The Virgin Widow, by Jean Plaidy
2) Shadow of the Pomegranate, by Jean Plaidy
3) The King's Secret Matter, by Jean Plaidy


1 comment:

Marce said...

I have heard great things about Me Before You. I haven't heard of Jean Plaidy, maybe if I see the covers. Enjoy