Synopsis: A collection of ten contemporary chick lit short stories set around Valentine's Day.
Cupid is on the loose and anything could happen, as ten of his targets are about to find out. Will they find love or wave it goodbye? If their man goes down on one knee, will they say yes or no? If an old flame suddenly appears, will it start a fire or fizzle out? Read on and find out...
* All the World's a Page by Jennifer Gilby Roberts
* Miss Understanding in the Ballroom with the Wrench by Geralyn Corcillo
* The Wonder of India by Julie Farrell
* Vodka and Chocolate Hearts by Jean Oram
* Cupid, with a Eucalyptus Tree, in the Teachers’ Workroom by Amy Gettinger
* Sugar, It’s Cold Outside by Celia Kennedy
* Fly, Robin, Fly by Kathryn R. Biel
* Not Just for Valentine’s Day by Karen E. Martin
* Cupid’s Second Chance by Lisa Bambrick
* And The Winner Is… by CeCe Osgood
These short reads are perfect for a bit of me-time. So, pour a glass of wine, open a box of chocolates, put your feet up and indulge.
Thoughts: I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day, but I am most definitely a fan of this collection of short stories. They're all about people looking for love on Valentine's day, and they are all tied together with an appearance by Cupid in each one (although he's not your stereotypical Cupid by any means!). I'm a bigger fan of some stories than others, but overall it's a great read, and I would recommend it to everyone who is a fan of true love.
**I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, and all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.**
My rating: Five stars