Monday, July 31, 2017

Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading In August

I have a list of five books I am looking forward to reading/listening to in August.  Thought I would share them and a few of my thoughts on why I want to read them.

6052350

1) A Gift Of Grace (Kauffman Amish Bakery Series #1) by Amy Clipston.
I will be listening to this one. This series is one that was published before I started reading this author, so I am playing catch up with her backlist. It sounds like a fun series, so I can hardly wait to get started.


33098870

2) Dressed to Confess (Costume Shop Mystery #3) by Diane Vallere
I have loved the first two books in this series, and have been waiting for this one since I finished book #2. It is released tomorrow, and I can hardly wait to dive into it!


32284028

3) All Signs Point To Murder (Zodiac Mystery #2) by Connie di Marco
Another series that I can hardly wait to continue. This story involves a wedding, which is always a drawing point for me, and the entire series centers on astrology, which is another fun thing for me.

33230889

4) The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
One of my favorite suspense authors is beginning a new series. This story involves two crimes--one in present day, and one from 28 years in the past. Expecting this to be a real page turner!


No comments: