Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo Its Monday What Are You Reading_zpsyazmzejt.jpg


What I read last week:
1) The Memory Box by Eve Lesko Natiello
2) Karma's A Killer by Tracy Weber
3) Sweet Pepper Hero by J.J. Cook
4) New Beginnings: A 31 Day Devotional Journey by Cathy Bryant
5) Zimmerman Academy: The New Normal by Kathi Daley

What I listened to last week:
1) The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
2) The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
3) George by Alex Gino

What I'm currently reading:
1) How To Grow An Addict by J.A. Wright
2) Gunfight At Grace Gulch by Darlene Franklin
3) Theory Of Death by Faye Kellerman

What I'm currently listening to:
1) We Are All The Same: A Story Of A Boy's Courage and A Mother's Love by Jim Wooten

What I plan to read this week:
1)  Dante's Gift
2) An Old-Fashioned Murder
3) Caskets From Costco
4) Stiff Competition
5) A Muddied Murder
6) His Father Still
7) Follow Me Home

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) The Revenant by Michael Punke

What I got in the mail last week:
1)  A Jingle Valley Wedding by Martha Reynolds

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What a productive week of reading you've had. Amazing. Hope it continues for you.