Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Southern Spirits by Angie Fox
2) The First Wife by Erica Spindler
3) An Accidental Murder by Jacquie New

What I listened to last week:
1) A Dedicated Man (Inspector Banks #2) by Peter Robinson

What I'm currently reading:
1) Still Alice by Lisa Genova
2) Killing Weeds by Joyce Lavene

What I'm currently listening to:
1)  All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter

What I plan to read this week:
1) The Rhyme Of The Magpie (A Birds Of A Feather Mystery) by Marty Wingate
2) Booker: Tap That, by John W. Mefford


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Necessary End (Inspector Banks #3) by Peter Robinson
2) Night Night Sleep Tight by Hallie Ephron


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there - In the middle of two books right now -- The Liar by Nora Roberts and Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz. I've got The Rhyme Of The Magpie planned as well. :)

emilia.m said...

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult :)