Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 13, 2014

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1)  Doctor Who: Silhouette, by Justin Richards

What I listened to last week:
1)  Toast Mortem, by Claudia Bishop
2)  The Waiting: The True Story of a Lost Child, a Lifetime of Longing, and a Miracle for a Mother Who Never Gave Up, by Cathy LaGrow

What I'm currently reading:
1)  Hilltop Sunset,by Joyce T. Strand
2) Hog Insane, by Carole Brown
3) Making Marion, by Beth Moran
4) Ghost House, by Alexandra Adornetto

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Dread On Arrival, by Claudia Bishop

What I plan to read this week:
1) Crazy In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
2) Deception In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
3) Trouble In Paradise, Deborah Brown

What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Stolen Innocence, by Elissa Wall
2) A Fete Worse Than Death, by Claudia Bishop
3) What Really Happened, by Rielle Hunter



No comments: