Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Barely Bewitched, by Kimberly Frost
2)  After The Fog, by Kathleen Shoop
3)  Messy Beautiful Love, by Darlene Schacht

What I listened to last week:
1)  Ground To A Halt, by Claudia Bishop
2)  Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy, by Donald B. Kraybill
3)  Conversion, by Katherine Howe
4) So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore, by Jake Colsen

What I'm currently reading:
1) Doctor Who: Silhouette, by Justin Richards
2) Hog Insane, by Carole Brown

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Disciple: A Novel Of Mary Magdalene, by Susan Little

What I plan to read this week:
1) Crazy In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
2) Deception In Paradise, by Deborah Brown
3)  Hilltop Sunset,by Joyce T. Strand
4) Making Marion, by Beth Moran


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Toast Mortem, by Claudia Bishop
2) The Waiting: The True Story of a Lost Child, a Lifetime of Longing, and a Miracle for a Mother Who Never Gave Up, by Cathy LaGrow
3) Dread On Arrival, by Claudia Bishop



No comments: