Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

And yes, I KNOW it's Tuesday....better later than never.

What I read last week:
1) The Boleyn Deceit, by Laura Andersen
2)  Because It Is My Blood, by Gabrielle Zevin
3) That Night, by Chevy Stevens
4) The Cheese Stealer's Handbook, by Shoshaku Jushaku (pdf copy given to me by the author in return for an honest review).
5) The Fever, by Megan Abbott
6) Hope Deferred, by Elizabeth Maddrey
7) That Night, Chevy Stevens


What I listened to last week:
1) Murder In Brentwood, Mark Fuhrman
2) Bowled Over, by Victoria Hamilton
3) Erasing Hell, by Francis Chan
4) Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater

What I'm currently reading:
1) Don't Try To Find Me, by Holly Brown
2) The Boleyn Reckoning, by Laura Andersen (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
3)Why Ruin Another Life, by Anthony Weathers (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)

What I'm currently listening to:
1) A Captain's Duty,by Richard Phillips

What I plan to read this week:
1) In The Age Of Love And Chocolate, Gabrielle Zevin
2) Star Cursed, by Jessica Spotswood
3) Hotel Apocalypse, Volumes I-III, by Bennett Gavrish (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)
4) Trailer Trash With A Girl's Name, by Stacey Roberts (for review on Goodreads/Amazon)


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Freezer I'll Shoot, by Victoria Hamilton
2) The Church Of Mercy: A Vision For The Church, by Pope Francis


No comments: