Monday, September 14, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Star Craving Mad by Elise A. Miller
2) Girl Meets Class by Karin Gillespie
3) High Strung by Janice Peacock
4) My Very Best Friend by Cathy Lamb
5) Crooked Little Lies by Barbara Taylor Sissel

What I listened to last week:
1) Last Wool And Testament by Molly MacRae
2) The Kings Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi

What I'm currently reading:
1) Elements by Jesikah Sundlin
2) First Family by Alice Langholt
3) Magic Fishing Panties by Kimberly J. Dalferes

What I'm currently listening to:
1) Her Mother's Shadow by Diane Chamberlain

What I plan to read this week:
1) Deadly Messengers by Susan May
2) Onyx Webb, Book Two by Andrea Waltz
3) Peril In Ponytail by Nancy J. Cohen
4) Casting Stones by Laurencia Hoffman
5) Teddy Bear Eye Club by Suzanne M. Hurley
6) The Secret Letters by Abby Bardi
7) The Beginning by Bruce S. Campbell


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) Your Perfect Life by Liz Fenton

No comments: