Monday, March 23, 2015

AtoZ Challenge Theme Reveal

 photo atoz-theme-reveal-2015_zps68ea34ca.jpg

This is my third year to compete in the challenge, but the first time on this blog rather than on my personal blog, Snapshots Of A Life. I decided to go literary this year, and will be featuring cozy mystery writers all month. Most of them are authors I've read, but a few are new to me as well, and have caused me to add to my TBR list.

I hope you will stop by every day to see what mysteries we are discussing.

5 comments:

djinnia said...

Cozies are the only mysteries I read. My favorite has to be Joanne Fluke.

Good luck on your A to Z!

Tasha Duncan-Drake said...

I had no idea what a cozy mystery was until just recently :). I look forward to your recommendations.
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see :)
Check out mine

NV said...

For some reason I don't read too many mysteries. I don't know why. When I do get into one, I adore them! I will be checking in this April, because a cozy mystery sounds like a thing I need to get into!! I'm looking forward to your posts!

betty said...

Sounds like an interesting theme! I read a mystery here and there and I'm usually always trying to restrain from not reading the last few pages to figure out how it all gets wrapped up :)

Have a fun challenge!

betty