Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, Book 3), by Richelle Mead



Synopsis: Rose knows her love for Dimitri Belikov is forbidden. Her best friend, Lissa -- the last Dragomir princess -- must always come first. But a strange darkness begins to grow in Rose's mind. The immortal undead are closing in, and they want vengeance for the lives Rose has stolen. In a heart-stopping battle, Rose will have to choose between life, love, and the two people who matter most...but will her choice mean that only one can survive?

Thoughts: I think I said it after reading the second book, but it was reinforced in this one. Getting attached to ANY character in this series is a very bad idea. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to someone, but it turned out to be neither of the two male characters I expected....I'm still reeling a bit over what happened.  Three more books left in the series, and I can't wait to read them!!!!

No comments: