Saturday, April 26, 2014

It Takes A Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery), by Heather Blake



Synopsis: Darcy Merriweather and her sister, Harper, hail from a long line of witches who have the power to grant wishes using spells. They've come to Enchanted Village in Salem, Massachusetts, to join the family business, but they soon find themselves knee deep in murder.

Thoughts: Another audiobook, which I listened to while feeling sick. I love the entire premise of granting wishes which come from a pure heart. I also enjoyed Darcy and Harper's attempts to learn more about their own craft, and those of others in the village, while also having to keep it a secret from the mortal residents and tourists. The murder mystery kept me guessing almost to the end....and the very last chapter TOTALLY surprised me with its revelation.


No comments: